Monday, February 1, 2010

defeat?

So I guess I can stop hiding now. I am in New York and feeling a bit down about it. I still had 2 more months of travel planned. I had even made it to Sri Lanka, the place I was most excited to visit. But I was really too sick to go on. I'm still feeling ill, resting a lot, finally eating again. But overall feeling bummed that I could not continue. Slightly ashamed in fact.

But maybe it wasn't meant to be right now. I am back in New York, spending quality time with family. I have been resting, a lot. My stomach seems to be doing pretty well, but my energy is still low.

1 comment:

  1. Sri Lanka, and whereever else you want to go will not go away. You however are precious and must take care of yourself. No shame in making your best effort to stick around.

    HUGS
    Daigan

    ReplyDelete