Friday, December 25, 2009

I can't believe I have a blog.

Due to the great encouragement and finger-shakes with people saying "you'd better make a blog" here we go. Tomorrow I fly to Vietnam and kick off a 4 month tour of Asia, mainly socially-engaged-Buddhist-Asia, particularly the ladies-of-socially-engaged Buddhist-Asia, but also, just the people I meet. And the land I meet, and the animals, and holy sites, and mundane sites. Okay, this blog is all-encompassing. It includes all beings, real and unreal. I hope you like it.

Here is a video about the attack on the nuns and monks at Thich Nhat Hanh's monastery in Vietnam:
http://www.vimeo.com/7664798

3 comments:

  1. Go Michaela Go! Looking forward to the updates.
    have a great flight.
    steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I look forward to hearing all about your trip. Be safe, sweetheart.

    X
    Djinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's the thing about blogs kayla--- you need to update them :) i hope you arrived safely

    ReplyDelete