Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sakyadhita. Daughters of the Buddha.


Where to begin. I don't have much time...

Swarms of motorbikes, honking as turn signals, a giant white elephant descending from the cieling of a stage, the neon Quan Yin pagodas, huge sticks of incense, sweet smiling nuns...


This conference is unbelievable. 2,000 women, mostly nuns, from all over the world. Ho Chi Minh city is one of those cities that never sleep. I know this because my bed is practically on the street. I am humbled and honored to be here.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds amazing there. I hope to hear more updates when you are able. - Jason (SF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your journey with us...
    "I am humbled and honored to be..." there with you.
    Always in my heart and Soul.

    ReplyDelete